The Museum of Alien Studies is nestled in a basement in Taichung, central Taiwan. Containing a large collection of alien 'artefacts' and offering divination and massage services, the museum grants visitors an alternative conception of extraterrestrial life and how these entities can aid humanity.
Taiwan's Museum of Alien Studies: what you need to know
Alien energy and you: healing, protection and shamanic power
Shirley explains how each alien artefact has a unique energy. This energy can be applied to heal and protect humans, as was first harnessed by wizards and shamen. Alien artefacts can be sponsored, allowing the human sponsor to be protected by a specially selected alien. The alien can absorb and transform illness and injury that would otherwise be suffered by the human.
Decoding soul genetics: applying alien technology to help you reach your potential
Here Shirley elaborates further on the qualities of aliens, such as teamwork and logic, and how humans can connect with extraterrestrial beings through divination. Interestingly, she reveals a different understanding of the different types of humans, some of whom have alien-linked genetic mutations. Learn how analysis of the soul genetics and brain genetics of notable achievers such Albert Einstein, Barack Obama and Michael Jackson can assist other humans in fulfilling his or her potential.
Photos and Videos by P. Farrelly
|< Prev||Next >|
|Written by : Paul Farrelly
Send a message to Paul Farrelly
Other articles by this author
- Disability and deification: the myth making of 'Reunion' (03 December 2012)
- Headphones required: John McBain's psychedelic guitar (23 October 2012)
- “Finding the most suitable spiritual path”: Taipei’s new age store (01 July 2012)
- Mount Zion – Eden in Taiwan (22 June 2012)
- Celebrating the Monsoon (26 January 2010)
- Mount Zion and Typhoon Morakot (Part II) (19 January 2010)
- Avatar – look beyond the green and blue and you’ll see blood burning red (04 January 2010)
- Mount Zion and Typhoon Morakot (Part I) (24 December 2009)
This month's Renlai
Help us keep the content of eRenlai free: take five minutes to make a donation
- A Woman for President !
- China's Water Challenge
- Medias in Taiwan
- The world needs China
- Happy 10th anniversary, Yangjuan!
- Migrations from Liangshan: New Data
- Migrant Workers and Local Development
- Patience and Diversity are China's Best Spiritual Asset
- Ethnic migrant workers in China today
- Air-conditioned Democracy
eRenlai provides a monthly newsletter that introduces you to the Focus and other articles.
- Will my Friends come out Today?
- The Mountain and the City
- Journey to the Karaoke Temples
- Tiger Mountain and the Miculture Foundation: Transforming Spaces
- Toad Mountain Edge Effects
- In Search of Utopia
- The Toad Mountain Community Arts Festival
- Liminal Realms at the Mountains and the Margins of Taipei
- Grateful Reminiscences
- Universal Citizenship: A Utopian Possibility?